Thursday, July 8, 2010

Montana Snapshots

Here are a few photos from Montana...check out the previous blog for the full story!


Me and Randy


Out on the trail with Ranger

Trotting, trotting, trotting...

Keepin' those feet movin'

Moving the shoulder and front legs








Riding in National Forest land


This was what I woke up to on Tuesday morning...it continued to snow all day, but was gone by Wed. afternoon

Sunrise on Saturday as I was leaving the ranch...Heaven on Earth!

Old homestead cabin on the road to the ranch...picture-perfect Montana

View from my arena apartment


Montana sunrise from my front porch

Tuesday evening after the snow


The arena, barn, and apartment...my home away from home


Really, I traveled east but I had the ultimate American West experience

No comments: