Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Great Day

I know I haven't blogged in a really long time, but I am going to fast forward to yesterday and then I promise I will go back in time after today to get the blog up to speed. I have so much to share...so much has happened since March!! I am just so excited to share another big first that happened with Bailey.

Yesterday was gorgeous and the hubby had the day off, so we decided to make the most of it. We went property shopping, fly fishing, and rode the horses. I took Bailey for lessons with a natural horsemanship trainer in the area last week and I loved it. So, we are progressing by leaps and bounds every day now. Our big first of yesterday was riding by ourselves out of the arena and in the big pasture for the very first time! She acted like she had been doing it every day of her life. We trotted all around and she totally relaxed the entire time. We are still working on going in a straight line and, at times, in the general direction I want to go in, but overall she is doing great for only having about 20-30 rides on her. Here is a video and a couple of photos from our ride. More coming soon!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great video!! She looks so relaxed :)