Tuesday, April 1, 2008

That's Hot!


Bailey was introduced to another new thing today...the hot wire fence.  I led her around the perimeter, following behind Scout, and she paid it no attention at first.  Then as soon as I took her halter off, she walked up to it, stuck her nose over it and tried to graze on the other side...after all the grass is greener.  Then, zap!...the wire stung her just under her chin.  She acted surprised, but did not panic.  She quickly stepped away and proceeded to graze on HER side of the fence.  I have to admit it was a bit funny, but I am glad she learned this lesson quickly and without too much commotion.  Now, she and Scout have the run of the whole place and plenty of grass to munch on.


1 comment:

anmgal said...

LOL! When I read the title I thought you were trying to imitate Paris! :) I always knew you wanted to be just like her...we'll just keep it between us.

PS..If this shows up a million times it is because I have tried to leave a message like a million times! AAHHH!!