Monday, December 20, 2010

THE Futurity

Sorry I have been absent from the blog for a while. I have been going all over the place doing all sorts of things...lots of which I don't care to blog about right now. However, there is one exception to my non-blog topic list. I managed to convince the hubby to let me go to Fort Worth with some of my girlfriends to watch the Open Finals of the 2010 NCHA Futurity! Boy, did we ever have a blast! Shopping, good food, good company, good horses...what more could a girl ask for? If you haven't been to the futurity before, I highly recommend it. The finals were so exciting and lucky us, we got to see the record-breaking run of 230 by Lloyd Cox aboard the adorable One Time Royalty, which, of course, won the open division of the futurity. It was breathtaking poetry in motion, mixed with a shot of adrenaline. :) And now, a few snapshots from our big city cuttin' horse adventure...









ONE TIME ROYALTY on his 230 point record run

No comments: